Our Cloud Storage Services in Miami
Cloud storage services have fundamentally changed the way people and companies in Miami store their data, communicate with each other, and conduct day to day business. Now organizations can avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices, and they don’t even need high capacity on site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
Essentially, the cloud is a system of off-site servers that people and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company who individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from.
A business may use the cloud to store important documents and data. An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their personal device. The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
Perks of Cloud Storage
- Remote access: authorized users in the company can log in and access information securely from anywhere
- Scalability: only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted off-site can be accessed by those who are authorized
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: no need to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
We can help with the entire document lifecycle! We connect customers with document scanning, shredding, and off-site storage services in Miami.
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Florida Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your Miami-based organization, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (305) 407-1752 or fill out the form and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs.