Cloud storage services have fundamentally changed the way people and companies store their data, communicate with each other, and conduct day to day business.
Now organizations can avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices, and they don’t even need high capacity on site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
Simply put, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that people use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed and maintained by a hosting company and people buy or rent digital space from them.
An individual may use cloud storage to store their music or photos, rather than storing that information on their personal device.
A business might use the cloud to store company related documents and data.
The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have access to their stored information at all times.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Miami?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way organizations in Miami do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store company information are:
- Simple file sharing: a document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Scalability: only pay for the amount of storage you
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Florida Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your Miami based organization, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (305) 407-1752 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs.